CONDITIONS OF SALE AND ACCESS TO THE VENUE
The following are the general conditions of sale of tickets and access to the International Dub Gathering Festival venue, whose 2024 edition will take place from June 20, 2024 to June 22, 2024 at L’Aldea Tortosa (Tarragona), km 11.5 43896 (hereinafter, “Festival”).
The organizer of the Festival is the company SONIDO POSITIVO, S.L (hereinafter “SP or organizer”), domiciled for these purposes at Calle Mosén Elías number 14, Benicàssim, C.I.F.: ES B-44513901, registered in the Commercial Register of Castellón.
The mere purchase of a ticket or invitation pass for the Festival, in any of its modalities, implies the automatic and unconditional acceptance of the following general conditions regarding the sale of tickets and access to the Festival site (hereinafter, “General Conditions”):
1.- ENTRANCE AND ACCESS TO THE FESTIVAL
It is important to read carefully and thoroughly the contents of these General Conditions, as well as each of the tickets, in order to know the rights and obligations attached to the tickets, since, after their purchase, they cannot be changed or refunded, except as stipulated in clauses 3 and 4 of these General Conditions.
1.1.- The ticket purchased during the advance sale is a nominal title so during the purchase process you will be asked for your personal data. The organizer is not responsible for the effects that may arise from the inaccuracy of the personal data provided during the purchase process.
The ticket purchased during the pre-sale will be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the buyer and must be shown at the Festival entrance ticket offices (either printed or through a mobile device) together with a valid identity document (ID card, NIE, Passport…).
The ticket will only be valid when it has been purchased at one of the authorized points of sale and/or distribution channels as detailed on the Festival website. If there are different points and/or channels authorized for the sale and distribution of Festival tickets, the particular conditions applicable to the tickets purchased will be those specified in each case in each of the points and/or channels where the tickets have been purchased. In the possible case of discrepancies between said particular conditions and these General Conditions, the provisions of these General Conditions will prevail.
1.2.- Tickets for the Festival and the Camping area may also be purchased at the Festival entrance ticket offices, which will be open on June 20th from 12:00 until 03:00 and on June 21st and 22nd from 12:00 until 02:00.
1.3.- During the whole sale process there may be four (4) types of tickets for the Festival:
- 1 day ticket: The purchase of a ticket for 1 day of the festival will grant the right to access the Festival area on June 20th from 18:00 until 05:00 and on the 21st and 22nd from 12:00 until 05:00, during 1 of the 3 days of the Festival previously selected by the buyer. This ticket gives you the right to access the site as many times as you want during the day, within the opening and closing hours. The purchase of this ticket does not include access to the Camping area, its services or the rest of its complements (Camper, plots, Glamping).
- Full 2 or 3 day pass with access to Camping: The purchase of a full 2 or 3 day pass will grant the right of access to the Festival area on June 20th from 18:00 until 05:00 and on the 21st and 22nd from 12:00 until 05:00, during 2 or 3 consecutive days of the Festival previously selected by the buyer. This ticket gives the right to access the site as many times as you want during the day, within the opening and closing hours. The purchase of this ticket will also grant the right to access the Camping area and its services 2 or 3 days of the Festival, depending on the chosen purchase option, in the period between June 20, 2024 at 12:00 and June 23, 2024 until 16:00. The purchase of this ticket does not include access to the Camping area complements (Camper, plots, Glamping).
- 1 day ticket with access to Camping: The purchase of a ticket for 1 day of the festival will grant the right to access the Festival area on June 20th from 18:00 to 05:00 and on the 21st and 22nd from 12:00 to 05:00, during 1 of the 3 days of the Festival previously selected by the buyer. This ticket gives the right to access the site as many times as you want during the day, within the opening and closing hours. The purchase of this ticket will also grant the right to access the Camping area and its services 1 day of the 3 days of the Festival, depending on the chosen purchase option, in the period between June 20, 2024 at 12:00 and June 23, 2024 until 16:00. The purchase of this ticket does not include access to the Camping area complements (Camper, plots, Glamping).
- 2 or 3 day full festival pass: The purchase of a 2 or 3 day full festival pass will grant the right of access to the Festival area on June 20th from 18:00 until 05:00 and on the 21st and 22nd from 12:00 until 05:00, during 2 or 3 consecutive days of the Festival as previously selected by the buyer. This ticket gives you the right to access the site as many times as you want during the day, within the opening and closing hours. The purchase of this ticket does not include access to the Camping area, its services or the rest of its complements (Camper, plots, Glamping).
1.4.- The times detailed in clause 1.3 above may be modified by the organizer if necessary, and the new times will be duly communicated on the Festival website.
1.5.- Specific characteristics of the tickets with access to Camping and option of Camper area with/without electricity:
- Access to the Camping is reserved exclusively for Festival attendees, so it is necessary to have the Festival ticket to be able to also purchase access to the Camping. In case of having purchased the 3-day Full Pass, or any other type of ticket, without having purchased the Camping access, the latter may be purchased later, online at the Festival website or at the Festival ticket offices, if available. The access to the Camping without other complements (Camper) ensures a space in a free camping area where you can pitch your own tent.
- Only those people who have purchased a ticket to the Festival with access to Camping will have additional option to acquire access to the Camper area, online at the Festival website or upon arrival at the Festival box office, if available.
- The Camper area allows camping exclusively for caravans and vehicles equipped for sleeping, which can only be accommodated in this area.
- By purchasing this type of tickets, passes or mini passes you are accepting all the terms and conditions for access to the Camping area and the Camper area indicated in these General Conditions as well as on the Festival website.
- Within the Camping area there is a Glamping area, whose services are provided by the company Festents. Access to the Glamping area is reserved exclusively for Festival attendees. Therefore, and in order to facilitate the provision of the service provided by the company Festents, access to the Glamping area can be purchased directly from the Festival website, and for this it is necessary to have the Festival ticket with Camping access. The service of the Glamping area is offered and provided by the company Festents and not by the organizer, therefore, the organizer is not responsible for the service provided by the company and any claim related to the service provided should be addressed to it.
1.6.- Tickets for minors, retired persons, disabled people and registered local residents of L’Aldea.
- Minors under 13 years of age (at least on the day the Festival begins) and those over 65 years of age (at least on the day the Festival begins) may access the Festival free of charge. Notwithstanding the provisions of this clause, the access of minors shall be conditioned at all times to the fulfillment of the requirements specified in point 5.2. of these General Conditions.
- Likewise, disabled people affected by a more than 65%, duly accredited by means of the corresponding disability certificate, will be able to access the Festival free of charge. If the person affected by a disability of more than 65% requires, due to the degree of his/her disability, the care of a companion, such companion will be able to access the Festival paying 50% of the ticket price. In order to prove their age or degree of disability, the interested party must show a copy of their valid identity document (DNI, NIE, Passport…) and, if applicable, a copy of their certificate of disability, when exchanging the wristband at the Festival entrance.
1.7.- Once the ticket has been purchased, it may not be exchanged or refunded, being the acquisition of the same firm and unconditional, except in the cases foreseen in these General Conditions.
1.8.- In order to enjoy its full effectiveness and the rights incorporated, the ticket must be complete and in adequate condition.
1.9.- The ticket has different security measures to guarantee its authenticity.
1.10.- The organizer is not responsible for tickets that have not been purchased at the authorized points of sale and/or distribution channels and/or that have been forged, duplicated, photocopied or altered.
1.11.- Any ticket that does not comply with the security measures provided by the organizer, or that is amended, broken, or with signs of having been forged, duplicated, photocopied or altered will entitle the organizer of the Festival to deprive the holder of access or stay in the venue, without refund or compensation and without prejudice to the right of the organizer to take appropriate legal action against the holder or the alleged offenders of the forgery or fraudulent use of the ticket.
1.12.- Possession of the ticket does not entitle the ticket holder or third parties to use the ticket or its contents for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes (including, but not limited to, contests, gifts and/or sweepstakes) associated with the ticket holder or third parties. Failure to comply with this point will oblige the person responsible to compensate the organizer, as well as any third parties affected, with the amount of damages caused. In such cases the ticket will be cancelled immediately, without refund or compensation.
1.13.- The Festival organization will issue invitation passes -called Passes- to those persons it freely decides.
There are four (4) types of Passes:
- 1 day pass
- 1 day pass with access to Camping
- 2 or 3 day pass
- 2 or 3 day pass with camping access.
Each type of Pass shall incorporate the same rights, obligations and services as those detailed for each ticket category in point 1.3 of these General Conditions above. In the event that invitation Passes are given to minors, in addition to the above, the requirements included in clause 5.2 of these General Conditions must be contemplated.
1.14.- In the event that the attendees who have purchased their tickets or passes cannot access the site, due to a defect in the organization of the Festival, attributable to the organizer, the provisions of the regulations in force shall apply.
2.- WITHDRAWAL OF THE TICKET AND EXCHANGE FOR THE WRISTBAND
2.1.- The ticket must be exchanged for a wristband upon arrival at the Festival site at the exchange booths set up for this purpose and during the hours and methodology that will be duly published on the Festival website.
2.2.- Once the ticket has been exchanged for the wristband at the exchange booths set up for this purpose, the wristband becomes the element that certifies the right to access and stay at the Festival site and, consequently, it must be worn on the wrist during all the days of the Festival.
2.3.- The organization warns that open, manipulated, damaged or broken wristbands will not be admitted.
2.4 .- The loss of the wristband, or the possession of an open, manipulated, damaged or broken wristband will result in the loss of the right of access and / or stay in the enclosure, without refund or compensation.
2.5 .- To temporarily leave the site and to access again will have to keep the wristband for all days of the Festival.
2.6.- Only the person who has purchased the ticket can exchange the wristband. To do so, if you have purchased the ticket online, you must show it together with your valid identity document (DNI, NIE, Passport…) and, if necessary, with the documentation indicated in clause 1.6, at the exchange booths set up for this purpose.
2.7.- In the case of admission or access of minors, in addition to the above requirements, the specifications of the right of admission of minors as set forth in clause 5.2 of these General Conditions must be followed.
3.- MODIFICATION, SUSPENSION OR CANCELLATION OF THE FESTIVAL
3.1.- The organizer reserves the right to modify the Festival, at any time, for reasonable reasons within the ordinary management of a festival of the characteristics of the Festival. In this case, the organizer will make its best efforts to avoid that the modification may create an inconvenience to those attending the Festival and, to this end, may implement the measures it deems appropriate.
3.2.- The cancellation or suspension of the performance of any artist for reasons beyond the control of the organizer will not entitle to a refund of the ticket price. However, the organizer will make its best efforts to avoid that such cancellation or suspension may create an inconvenience to the Festival attendees and, to this end, may implement, among other measures, the reorganization of schedules or the substitution of the cancelled or suspended performance by the performance of another group.
3.3.- The organizer undertakes to refund the amount of the ticket in the event of cancellation or suspension of the Festival. In this case, the refund may be made by the organizer within 30 days after the date of public communication of the cancellation or suspension, after the claim of the interested party. In the event of a refund, for this or any other reason, the management cost that the points and/or sales and distribution channels apply to the price of the ticket will not be refunded in any case by the organizer, given that the organizer is not the recipient of said amount and that the provision of this service is understood to have been made at the time of the purchase of the ticket.
3.4.- Notwithstanding the provisions of points 3.2 and 3.3, exceptionally and for safety reasons, the rest of the performances of the corresponding day will also be cancelled if 2 bands that are the headliners of that day cancel simultaneously, provided that the organizer could not rearrange the schedules. Thus, if the organizer, despite the cancellations, is able to rearrange the schedules in such a way that the slots corresponding to the cancelled performances do not remain vacant, the organizer will not be obliged to refund the amounts paid.
3.5.- The suspension of the Festival will not give rise to a refund of the ticket price, when it occurs once the Festival has begun and more than one third of the duration of the programmed musical performances has elapsed.
3.6.- Cancellation of the Festival due to unforeseen circumstances or force majeure not attributable to the organizer will not give rise to a refund of the ticket price, except in cases where this is expressly established by law, in which case the purchaser of the tickets may request a refund in accordance with the procedure and deadlines notified by the organizer.
Force majeure shall mean any situation or event beyond the reasonable control of the parties that directly affects the Festival and makes its celebration impossible, unfeasible or unsafe. It includes, but is not limited to: threat of terrorism or war, public calamity, epidemic, disease, pandemic (including Covid-19 and any variants thereof), acts or regulations of any public authority or office, fire, explosion, strike or lockout (beyond the direct or indirect control of either party), interruption or failure of transportation, failure of the national grid, earthquake and/or impermissibly dangerous or extreme weather conditions.
3.7.- Notwithstanding the above, the organizer, in the event of cancellation, suspension or modification of the Festival, will in no case assume costs that are the responsibility of the attendee, such as management costs, travel, transportation, accommodation, food or drink.
4. CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OF THE TICKET
4.1.- In accordance with the provisions of article 103.l) of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, the purchase of tickets is not covered by the right of withdrawal and, therefore, the tickets purchased are not refundable, except as stipulated in these General Conditions. However, tickets purchased through advance sale, which are a nominal title, may be transferred to third parties by making a “change of ownership” through the online sales system and in accordance with the provisions of section 4.3.
4.2.- The resale of tickets under any modality is expressly prohibited.
4.3.- To avoid the resale of tickets, the organizer will charge a fee of €10 (VAT included) for the “change of ownership”. In the event that the price of the ticket has increased in value since its purchase, the amount to be paid will be €10 (VAT included) plus the proportional difference with respect to the current price of the ticket.
4.4.- Any ticket sold, transferred or assigned in breach of these General Terms and Conditions, or used by a person other than the person appearing on the document as the purchaser, may be cancelled and shall entitle the organizer to refuse entry or expel from the venue any person intending to use it, without refund or compensation.
5. RIGHT OF ADMISSION
5.1.- The organizer reserves the right of admission to the Festival.
5.2.- The organizer establishes the following requirements for the access to, and participation of minors in, the activities of the Festival:
- Minors between 16 and 17 years of age may access the Festival provided they have a signed authorization from the minor’s father, mother or legal guardian.
- Minors under 16 years of age, in addition to having the required authorization signed by their father, mother or legal guardian, must be accompanied by their father, mother or legal guardian at all times, the father, mother or legal guardian being responsible for the actions of the minor within the Festival grounds. Inside the venue, the failure to locate the father, mother or legal guardian together with the minor may result in the guardianship of the minor until the father, mother or legal guardian appears and the immediate expulsion of both, being exonerated the responsibility of the organizer in the custody or care of the minor.
In the above cases, minors at the time of accessing the Festival, must show their valid identity document (DNIE, NIE, Passport…) and signed authorization.
If the purchase is made through pre-sale, minors will have the option to bring a copy of their signed authorization, so they do not have to show it at the time of accessing the Festival.
You can print the authorization document for minors that is hosted on the Festival website.
If the above-mentioned documents are not provided and/or shown, the organizer reserves the right to refuse entry to the minor, without any right to a refund of the entrance fee paid by the minor and, if applicable, his/her companion.
In any case, the consumption of alcohol and tobacco by minors under 18 years of age is prohibited, and may result in the expulsion of the minor, and his companion if applicable, who violates these prohibitions, without this giving rise to any right to a refund of the amount of the entrance fee paid by the minor and, in the case of minors under 16 years of age, of his companion. At the time of redeeming the ticket, all minors under 18 years of age will be given an identification bracelet stating that alcohol may not be sold in any of the facilities of the enclosure, and, in the case of minors under 13 years of age, this identification bracelet will include the telephone number of a parent or legal guardian in order to ensure their safety. The minor must wear the bracelet at all times while inside the Festival grounds.
Since it is physically impossible to request documentation from all Festival attendees, the organizer is not responsible for those minors who remain on the premises in contravention of the indications expressed in this clause.
5.3.- For access to the venues where both musical and extra-musical activities are held, the public may be searched at the entrance, as established by law, not allowing the introduction of objects that may be considered dangerous by the organizer or that are prohibited by current regulations, likewise cameras, video cameras or professional recorders or of any other nature may not be introduced into the aforementioned venue. In the event that any member of the public is discovered recording the activities taking place at the Festival on any type of device or apparatus, he/she may be expelled from the corresponding space.
5.4.- For security reasons, the access of any type of motor vehicle is forbidden in the areas of the Festival site.
5.5.- Access to the Festival site with food and drink is governed by the following provisions:
- As a general rule, no food or drink may be brought into the Festival grounds, with the following exceptions.
- WATER is allowed on the Festival grounds provided that, for the safety of the attendees, it is not contained in a blunt or dangerous container.
- The entry of food is allowed in case of infant food, food intolerances, allergies or other illnesses, which must be proven by means of the corresponding medical certificate or similar document, which must be shown at the Festival entrance.
- Access is allowed with a snack in hand, in case it is intended for immediate consumption.
- Access with alcoholic beverages or bags full of food is especially forbidden, in order to ensure food safety and the prohibition of alcoholic beverages consumption by minors.
5.6.- The introduction of objects that may be considered dangerous by the organizer or that are prohibited by current regulations shall be forbidden in the camping and camper areas.
5.7. – The organizer may deny access or expel from the site those individuals who: (i) may cause or have caused situations of risk, danger, fights, riots or similar behavior; (ii) may hinder or have hindered the normal development of the shows; (iii) carry drugs or are at the discretion of the organizer in states of apparent or potential intoxication; and, in any case, (iv) carry any object that the organizer considers dangerous in the context of the event (pyrotechnics, weapons, bottles, glass objects, laser pointers, etc. , …); or (v) do not follow the instructions given at all times by the organizer and/or those set forth in these General Conditions.
5.8.- In none of the above cases will the organizer refund the entrance fee to those individuals who have been denied access or who have been expelled from any of the Festival areas for failure to comply with the provisions of this section.
6. DYNAMICS OF THE EVENT
6.1.- The Festival attendee declares that he/she is aware of and accepts the massive nature of the Festival and, consequently, the risks to his/her person or belongings that may arise as a result of his/her attendance at the Festival.
The access to and stay in the Festival site is at the attendee’s own risk. Consequently, the organizer is not responsible for any injury, damage, loss or theft suffered at the Festival, including but not limited to damage, loss or theft of property and motor vehicles, except when the cause is directly attributable to the organizer.
6.2.- The organizer reserves the right to implement the necessary preventive measures to enjoy the Festival.
6.3.- In case of emergency, the attendee must follow the instructions and indications of the organizer and/or authorized personnel of the Festival.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND IMAGE, VOICE AND NAME RIGHTS
7.1.- All image, intellectual property, industrial property and analogous rights owned by the organizer and/or its collaborators and/or derived, directly or indirectly, from the Festival and the performances and activities that comprise it are reserved.
7.2.- The holder of the ticket or bracelet accessing the Festival site, expressly and unequivocally consents and authorizes that his/her image and voice may be fixed and captured in photographic and audiovisual media, through photographs and videos, during the celebration of the aforementioned event and subsequently such photographs and videos may be disseminated and published by the organizer or authorized third party, for informational purposes, archiving, dissemination, promotion and/or advertising of the event through the following media: official websites of the Festival; official social networks of the Festival; newspapers, magazines, publications, posters or brochures; all free of charge, in the worldwide territory and without time limitation.
In the case of minors, the recording of their image and voice during the Festival, as well as its dissemination and publication, is expressly and unequivocally authorized by their parents or legal guardians through the mandatory authorization that allows them access to the venue, under the terms and conditions set forth in such authorization.
You can find the authorization document for minors on the Festival website.
8. PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data carried out by the organizer during the development of its activity (including the processing of personal data as indicated in these General Conditions), is carried out in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and in the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
9. LEGAL RESERVATION
The organizer shall be entitled to take legal action, both civil and criminal, as it deems appropriate against the perpetrators of any attempts to defraud, trespassing and/or damage caused to the organizer, directly or indirectly.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
These General Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the applicable Spanish law.
11. COMPETENT COURTS
If you have purchased a ticket to our event online and in the event that it has not been possible to resolve an incident by sending an email to email@example.com, in accordance with the provisions of article 14.1 of Regulation 524/2013, of 21 May 2013, on online dispute resolution in consumer matters, We inform you that you have the possibility of resorting to an alternative dispute resolution entity in consumer matters accessible through the address
With regard to the judicial sphere, when the applicable legislation allows the choice of jurisdiction, the parties involved, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit the knowledge of any differences that may arise from the interpretation or application of these General Conditions to the courts and tribunals of Castellón de la Plana.