In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then the following data reflect:
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: the owner of the web domain www. internetdubgathering.com is SONIDO POSITIVO SL (hereinafter “IDG”), established for this purpose in Calle Mosén Elías, 14. Benicasim (Spain) EU VAT number: ES-B44513901, registered in the Merchant Register of Castellón in Volume: 1772, Page: 181, Sheet Registral: CS-41508, Registration: 1. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: Access and / or use of this portal IDG attributes the condition of USER, to those that accept, through said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The above conditions apply regardless of the General Terms and Conditions in their case are obligatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: Our web page provide access to a multitude of information, services, programs and data (hereinafter “content”) on the Internet belonging to IDG or its licensors to which the user can have access. The user assumes responsibility the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to record necessary to access certain services or content. When registering to be responsible for providing true and lawful information. As result of this registration, the USER will be provided with a password for which they are responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The user undertakes to make appropriate use of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that IDG offers through its website and by example but not limited to, to not use them for (i) engaging in illegal, contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, terrorism propaganda or against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the hardware and software systems of IDG, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) attempting access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. IDG reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for human dignity, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public security or in its opinion, not suitable for publication. In any case, IDG is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: IDG complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation implementing approved the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data. To do this, along with every form of gathering of personal data, services you may request, IDG will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of the processing of data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Also, IDG informs it that comlies with the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and asked for consent for processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: IDG itself or as assignee, owns all rights to intellectual property of their website and the elements contained therein (limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by IDG or its licensors. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Copyright Act the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of IDG is expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual property owned by IDG. You can view the portal elements and even print, copy and store on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided it is, exclusively, support for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on IDG page.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: IDG is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind, which may be caused by but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent.
7. MODIFICATIONS: IDG reserves the right to make unannounced changes if it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through, the same as the way in which they appear presented or located on its website.
8.LINKS: In the event that the domain name links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, IDG does not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no event shall IDG assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to another website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. Also the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
10. GENERAL: IDG will pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions available by law.
11. AMENDMENT OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: IDG may change at any time the conditions specified here, duly publicized herein. The validity of these conditions will depend on exposure and are valid until they are modified and duly published.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between IDG, creator of the website and the user shall be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts of the city of Castellón.